Announcement Markdown Process Expanded
The Winding-up Board of LBI hf. has expanded the Markdown Process. It is now available to Beneficial Owners who:
- have blocked their position but did NOT file a claim against LBI hf.
- have blocked their position and their claim has been finally rejected.
- have blocked their position and their claim has been finally accepted.
- hold a claim based on subordinated bond.
- Please Note: If the position that you wish to markdown is related to a claim that has already been traded, in part or in whole, additional requirements are necessary to complete a markdown of the position. A Markdown can only be requested by the owner of the account in which the position is blocked. A claimholder that acquired the claim via the claim transfer process cannot request a markdown of the underlying blocked position.
The Winding-up Board reserves the right to make further changes as it deems necessary.
For further information, please see the FAQ section.