ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF LBI EHF. - 28 APRIL 2022
In accordance with Art. 17.1 of LBI's ehf. Articles of Association the Annual General Meeting of LBI ehf., reg. no. 540291-2259, will be held at LBI's ehf. registered offices at Ármúli 21, 108 Reykjavík, on 28 April 2022. The meeting will commence at 10.00 AM.
- A report from the Board of Directors on the company’s activities during the year 2021.
- Annual financial statements for 2021, together with a report from the auditor, submitted for approval.
- A decision on the payment of a dividend and the treatment of profit or loss during the year 2021.
- Motions for amendments to the Articles of Association, where a new article 23.2 shall be added as follows:
“23.2. The alternate director shall receive all the same information as other directors and shall be invited to attend board meetings but shall not have a right to vote at board meetings.”
- Election of the Board of Directors and alternate director.
- Election of an auditor.
- A decision on the compensation of Directors for the coming year.
- A proposal from the Board of Directors on a remuneration policy submitted to the meeting for approval.
- Other matters
The meeting is convened and held in accordance with the Articles of Association of LBI ehf. and the relevant provisions of the Act on Private Limited Companies No. 138/1994. Proposals to the meeting shall be presented to LBI ehf. no later than ten business days before the meeting commences.
Further information on the agenda items and proposals will be available for inspection by shareholders at LBI’s offices one week in advance of the meeting and will be sent to those shareholders that so request.
Ballots and other documents will be available at the place of the meeting on the day of the meeting.
12 April 2022
on behalf of the Board of Directors of LBI ehf.
Christian Digemose, Chairman of Board of Directors