On Thursday, 30 May 2013, at 9:00 am, a meeting will be held with creditors in the winding-up proceedings of LBI hf. (formerly Landsbanki Íslands hf.), Reg. No. 540291-2259, at Hilton Hotel Nordica, Suðurlandsbraut 2, Reykjavík.
The meeting was announced in the last creditors´ meeting, which was held on 28 November 2012. Furthermore the meeting has been publicised in the Law and Ministerial Gazette in accordance with the third paragraph of Article 79 of the Act on Bankruptcies etc. No 21/1991.
- Meeting called to order, selection of chairman and secretary for the meeting.
- Status of the winding-up proceedings and material developments since the last creditors' meeting.
- Financials as of the end of Q1 2013.
- The bonds issued by Landsbankinn hf. and related matters.
- Claims list and status of disputed claims.
- Partial payments to creditors and related matters.
- Status of liability and rescission claw back cases.
- Discussions and Q&A
In other respects the meeting is held in accordance with the respective provisions of the Act on Bankruptcies etc. The meeting will be held in Icelandic with English interpretation available. Entitled to attend the meeting are those parties who have lodged claims against the bank which have not been finally rejected or parties to whom such claims have been lawfully assigned.