On Wednesday, 2 October 2013, at 9:00 am, a meeting will be held with creditors in the winding-up proceedings of LBI hf. (formerly Landsbanki Íslands hf.), Reg. No. 540291-2259, at Hotel Reykjavik Natura, Nautholsvegi 52 in Reykjavík.
The meeting was announced in the last creditors´ meeting, which was held on 30 May 2013. Furthermore the meeting has been publicised in the Official Journalin accordance with the third paragraph of Article 79 of the Act on Bankruptcies etc. No 21/1991.
The agenda of the meeting as advertised is as follows:
- Meeting called to order, selection of chairman and secretary for the meeting.
- Status of the winding-up proceedings and material developments since the last creditors' meeting.
- Financials as of the end of Q2 2013.
- Claims list and status of disputed claims.
- The affairs of Landsbankinn hf.
- Partial payments to creditors and related matters.
- Objections received in relation to the Winding-up Board´s decision on the FX conversion rate applied to the partial payments.
- Discussions and Q&A
In other respects the meeting is held in accordance with the respective provisions of the Act on Bankruptcies etc. The meeting will be held in Icelandic with English interpretation available. Entitled to attend the meeting are those parties who have lodged claims against the bank which have not been finally rejected or parties to whom such claims have been lawfully assigned.