On Thursday, 23 October 2014, at 9:00 am, a meeting will be held with creditors in the winding-up proceedings of LBI hf. (formerly Landsbanki Íslands hf.), Reg. No. 540291-2259, at Hotel Reykjavik Natura, Nautholsvegi 52 in Reykjavík.
The meeting was announced in the last creditors’ meeting, which was held on 12 March 2014. Furthermore the meeting has been publicized in the Official Journal in accordance with the third paragraph of Article 79 of the Act on Bankruptcies etc. No 21/1991.
- Meeting called to order, selection of chairman and secretary for the meeting.
- Status of the winding-up proceedings and material developments since the last creditors’ meeting.
- Financials as at Q3 2014.
- Claims list and status of disputed claims.
- Settlement agreements with Landsbankinn hf.
- Discussion and Q&A.
- Settlement agreements with Landsbankinn hf. – continued.
- Meeting adjourned and announcement of next creditors’ meeting.
In other respects the meeting is held in accordance with the respective provisions of the Act on Bankruptcies etc. The meeting will be held in Icelandic with English interpretation available. Entitled to attend the meeting are those parties who have lodged claims against the bank which have not been finally rejected or parties to whom such claims have been lawfully assigned.