On Thursday, 12 March 2015, at 9:00 am, a meeting will be held with creditors in the winding-up proceedings of LBI hf. (formerly Landsbanki Íslands hf.), Reg. No. 540291-2259, at Hotel Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, Suðurlandsbraut 2 in Reykjavík. The meeting was announced in the last creditors’ meeting, which was held on 23 October 2014. Furthermore the meeting has been publicized in the Official Journal in accordance with the third paragraph of Article 79 of the Act on Bankruptcies etc. No 21/1991.
- Meeting called to order, selection of chairman and secretary for the meeting.
- Status of the winding-up proceedings and a review of major developments since the last meeting.
- Financials and related matters as of year-end 2014.
- List of claims and status of disputes.
- Partial payments and related matters.
- Q&A session.
- Meeting adjourned and the follow-up creditors’ meeting announced.
In other respects the meeting is held in accordance with the respective provisions of the Act on Bankruptcies etc. The meeting will be held in Icelandic with English interpretation available. Entitled to attend the meeting are those parties who have lodged claims against the bank which have not been finally rejected or parties to whom such claims have been lawfully assigned.